This warm and inviting Inn offers our guests a variety of things to do to enjoy your visit.
Because of its’ ideal location at the juncture Route 39 and 220 ( the two roads coming into and out of Bath County) you can take day trips to Lexington, Greenbrier, Clifton Forge, Highland County or Covington and then come home to your cozy, inviting room at the end of the day.
The mountain roads are safe and wend through historic villages and towns in the region. Whether on motorcycle, bike or automobile a drive with no particular destination in mind is both relaxing and rewarding as you discover the delights of life in the mountain resort area in and around Bath County.
You can also:
• Choose to just lounge around your room and relax.
• Enjoy the many shops, galleries, restaurants, and attractions within the two villages of Warm Springs and Hot Springs.
• Because this is a year round recreational destination you can hike, bike, fish, hunt, ski, swim or just sit.
• Visit the Humpback Bridge in nearby Alleghany County.
• Attend a world class chamber music performance at the Garth Newel Music Center. Stay for dinner. It is a fabulous gourmet meal and you get to dine with the musicians who just performed for you.
• Get a hot stone massage or Ayurvedic treatment at one of our several spas.
• Enjoy a wonderful meal at our many fine restaurants.
• Visit the Historical Society and Museum and learn more about the area, or your own genealogy.
• Go antiquing
To learn more about the various recreational, retail and dining options available please check out www.DiscoverBath.com.